Work Style Analyser (WSA)Szkolenie otwarte
The Work Style Analyser (WSA) questionnaire helps:
- Identify strengths and potential areas for improvement for individuals, teams and leaders.
- Create development plans.
- In the situation of professional burnout and motivational crisis.
- Optimise the effectiveness of a team by boosting the integrity, mutual understanding and respect.
- Identify and stop the “escape” of key personnel and high potential employees.
- Avoid errors in recruitment decisions.
- Facilitate the communication in managing teams.
WSA reveals lots of information in a single test. The information pertains to how a person functions at work:
- What they find motivating;
- How they manage other people;
- How they build relations and what is their social attitude at work;
- What is their way of thinking about tasks at work and where they direct their attention;
- How they manage tasks and how they respond to workload;
- What roles they assume in team work;
- How they feel when faced with change and how they respond to changes;
- What is their preferred learning style.