Outcomes and objectives of the training:
- Knowledge of practical techniques for stimulating creativity, imagination and innovative thinking.
- The ability to generate, analyse and evaluate ideas quickly.
- The ability to manage a process “from idea to implementation.”
- The ability to create a culture that promotes creativity and innovativeness.
- The ability to solve problems and think “out of the box.”
- The ability to perform and in-depth analysis and overcome difficulties in everyday work.
- Encouraging the participants to think out of the box – the joy of creating and acting.
- Support within the group while searching for solutions.
- Increasing the participants’ self-esteem.