Dealing with difficult situations with the clientSzkolenie otwarte
Objectives and outcomes of the training:
- Classification of difficult clients developed by the participants.
- Identifying convictions about difficult clients.
- Learning and practising techniques for handling clients’ objections.
- Developing communication skills, focusing on respect for yourself and for the client (elements of assertiveness).
- Gaining knowledge about those communication styles which generate difficult situations with clients.
- Learning the “Non-Violent Communication” techniques.
- Learning strategies leading to satisfying cooperation, based on the Drama Triangle Theory.
- Ability to recognise a client based on his/her communication style.