Objectives and outcomes of the training:
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to formulate feedback so that it is received according to the speaker’s intention.
- Knowledge about providing critical feedback without having to worry about losing relations or atmosphere.
- Providing feedback with greater self-confidence and ease.
- Coming up with rules that will help you manage the employee evaluation conversation so that it becomes a positive experience.
- Learning to formulate the feedback on the basis of the Non-Violent Communication principles: description of events and facts rather than judgements, naming emotions and needs, formulating specific requests.