Management and cooperation with the Y and Z GenerationSzkolenie otwarte
Objectives and outcomes of the training:
- Learning about various features, needs, preferences and habits of new generations.
- Awareness of the areas that may be difficult in intergenerational cooperation.
- Ability to match the existing management tools to the needs of the specific generation.
- Knowledge of the concept of values and their significance when cooperating with typical representatives of Generation Y.
- Learning and practising the tools that boost the involvement of Generation Y.
- Knowledge of tools and methods for generating organisational goals that match the needs of every generation.
- Learning and increasing the readiness to accept the typical features of Generation Y.