Psychologist, trainer, coach
She has nearly 12 years’ experience as a psychologist and trainer. She’s the author of trainings conducted both in Poland and abroad, i.a. for small and medium companies, multinational corporations, local authorities and officials, members of foundations and associations, public institutions. She conducts classes and lectures for the students of the SWPS University in Wrocław. She’s a member of the Intercultural Association SIETAR Polska. She also works in English.
- Psychologist – she has completed M.A. studies in social psychology.
- Coach – she obtained a diploma in “Business coaching” from the Tischner European University in Krakow;
- Trainer – she graduated from the Personal Consulting and Business Trainer Programme run by Elżbieta Sołtys in Krakow.
- She has completed the course: ”ROZVIYAK. Szkoła Trenerów i Coachów Organizacji” in Krakow.
- Facilitator – she conducts classes for groups from a few up to 200 people (i.e. using the Open Space method).
Specialisation – consulting and trainings in: motivational intelligence, interpersonal communication, group processes, team management, motivating employees, assertiveness training, customer service, coaching-mentoring in the leader’s work, managing emotions, emotional intelligence, coping with stress, train the trainer.
Clients: BZWBK, Instytut Dr Irena Eris, Lufthansa, PKP SA, Decathlon Polska, Mars Polska, FRSE – National Agency, HITACHI Polska, Tischner European University and others.