Creative problem solutionSzkolenie otwarte
Objectives and outcomes of the training:
- The ability to solve problems in the team.
- Thinking “out of the box” – especially as regards interpersonal difficulties.
- The ability to analyse the situation thoroughly and understand the essence of the difficulty.
- The ability to overcome difficulties in everyday work.
- Gaining the ability to distinguish between the facts and interpretations, stereotypes and labels.
- Support within the group while searching for solutions.
- Developing the communication skills needed to solve problems as a team.
- Increasing the motivation to work and search for solutions as a team.