Manager, Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and productivity enthusiast. Focuses on personal and team effectiveness, constantly strives to improve the way he and his team work. He embraces the chaos of everyday life, uses his time to the fullest, and enjoys his early morning runs.
He believes that by focusing on our strengths, we have the greatest opportunity to achieve our potential. He is a productivity consultant and evangelist who defines productivity as the art of doing the right things in the right way at the right time.
As a leader and team worker, he built his department from scratch. He currently works with four team leaders to further develop the department by optimizing processes and adding new services to the portfolio.Top five strengths (Clifton StrengthsFinder): Individualization (is intrigued with the unique qualities of each person), Arranger (organizes for maximum productivity), Learner (has a great desire to learn), Empathy (can sense other people’s feelings), and Intellection (is introspective and appreciates intellectual discussions).
Certificates: Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
Training specialization (hours and experience)
- Productivity and personal efficiency
- Team and individual coaching and consulting
- Strength-based development
- Team coaching (more than 200 people in total)
- Individual coaching (over 35 individuals)
- Building cross-cultural teams
- Consulting in building cross-cultural teams
- Help in solving day-to-day problems
- Building awareness of the cultural dimension in distributed teams
He worked for: Cisco Systems Poland, Golden Line, Znany Lekarz, Doktortakvimi (DocPlanner Turkey), Making Waves Polska and Making Waves AS, Philip Morris Polska